Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I bought king kong today

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and pethead thinks I'm nutz because I like strange movies..heck it had a comic book with it..so I got a bargain hehehehe

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MAN MUM Randy brought home a copy two weeks ago, yeah it was meant for veiwing of people who were voting for something (bootleg)IDK BVut anywho...damn I had know idea there were like dinaosaurs and hugass bugs and spiders involved~!!!

    Whoa TY was lIKE running back and forth from the tv to me when he watched...(yeah he is a tough guy and relly brave)...
    YIKES awesome movies if you have the remote in your hands LOL!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Havent seen it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •